What to Expect
- Participation is completely voluntary
- The study takes about six months, with up to seven in-person visits (four of these visits may be completed by telephone)
- Participants complete daily stool diaries and provide stool samples at visits
- Participants compensated up to $500
- Study treatment and medication provided at no cost to participant
- Reimbursement for travel costs provided
Note: RECOVER is no longer enrolling new participants.
Thank you for participating in the RECOVER clinical trial.
Your first visit to a clinic will consist of a series of questions to confirm if you are eligible. After that, you will need to return to the clinic a few more times. Your participation from beginning to end will take about six months.
Informed consent provided for reference only.
|Visit 1||About 2 hours||Answer questions to determine if you are eligible to participant|
|Visit 2||About 2 hours|
| ||About 1 hour||Visits 4, 5, 6, and 7 may be completed by telephone |